Safe, reliable, door-to-door transportation by trained care professionals
We provide timely, flexible, full-service, non-emergency medical transportation for individuals who need more than a standard car, bus, or taxi ride, but less than expensive transportation by ambulance.
Our modern van fleet features over 20 mini-vans, full-size vans and shuttle vans that are fully air-conditioned, comfortable, and wheelchair-accessible, staffed by care professionals who are CPR/First Aid Certified to provide an added level of comfort, support, and safety.
Our non-emergency medical transportation services include:
- Door-to-door or curb-to-curb service by request, including a companion
- Carefully-chosen, courteous drivers committed to passenger safety and service
- Round-the-clock transportation available to meet your needs
- Equipment and services designed to accommodate individuals who are handicapped, physically challenged, elderly, and visually- or hearing-challenged
- In-vehicle audio and video monitoring for added safety
- Selected private and public insurance plans accepted
As a leading regional non-emergency medical transportation service, we’re a preferred service provider for a number of organizations, including:
- Montachusett Regional Transit Authority
- Franklin Regional Transit Authority
- OneCare providers – Circulation and Coordinated Transportation Services
- Montachusett Home Care
Take the worry and concern out of getting yourself or a loved one to work, school, shopping, or appointments. Our vans and drivers are ready to get you where you need to go!