The Payroll/Billing Clerk is responsible for accurate and speedy processing of payroll for GAAMHA and Coleman Assembly and Packaging. They will also process all billing for the organization.
- Follow established guidelines, policies, and procedures in performing all areas of weekly payroll processing and balancing for several departments.
- Gather, arrange, and input payroll date correctly and timely.
- Ensure accurate records of payroll by carrying out regular system updates in areas like status changes, benefits deductions, time off accruals, and tax withholdings.
- Process garnishments, child support orders, any other involuntary deductions for appropriate deduction.
- Provide appropriate answers to employee questions.
- Communicate with Human Resources and Accounts Payable regarding changes related to employee.
- Process and/or review data for billings on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Maintain and develop all necessary reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: G.E.D or High School Diploma with two to three years’ experience working with Payroll processing or other relevant experience. Computer experience with proficiency in MS Office is a must. Experience with QuickBooks is strongly preferred.
SUPERVISION GIVEN: None
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: The incumbent is supervised directly by the Chief Financial Officer.