Enclave Lead (Monday through Thursday – 12:30 PM – 8:30 PM and Friday 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM)
The Enclave Lead will evaluate, provide training, and supervise individuals involved in their assigned program. The Enclave Lead will maintain regular communication with appropriate supervisory staff in regard to the individual’s program.
- Supervise designated individuals and provide individuals with work training, assignments and instructions.
- Prepare schedules for work shifts and make adjustments as needed.
- Evaluate individuals work performance and report observations to the Employment Services Supervisor, Program Case Manager, and Job Developer.
- Complete electronic and written reporting, as necessary, to meet GAAMHA, federal, and state regulatory requirements.
- Maintain records of attendance and hours worked.
- Have a working understanding of the program’s overall operation as established by written description of services and organizational information
- Works with individuals and employers to identify job accommodations and solutions to employment barriers; monitors participant performance on the job and counsel participants when job performance is not satisfactory; works with participants to improve job performance and gain necessary job skills.
- Completes accurate record of time for billing of services and provides weekly documentation to supervisor.
- Work independently without direct daily supervision.
- Attend and complete all required trainings and in-services.
- Must have a mobile telephone and reliable transportation.
- Accomplish all other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: High School graduate or G.E.D. preferred with a minimum of (2) years full-time employment. Experience working with individuals with disabilities is preferred.
Physical Requirements Performing mechanical or physical lifts and/or transfers according to individual client protocols, bending, housecleaning duties, e.g., laundry, vacuuming, taking out garbage, standing, climbing, kneeling and pushing, wheelchairs and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Supervision Given: The Enclave Lead supervises their assigned trainees.
Supervision Received: The incumbent is supervised directly by the Employment Services Supervisor.