The Case Manager will advocate for and coordinate individual programming; document individual progress through regularly scheduled reviews; coordinate services with outside agencies; provide case management services for assigned individuals; maintain individual related communication with all program staff; supervise and evaluate staff and provide for development of skills for employees.
1. Supervise staff and provide all related support to said staff if applicable.
2. Develop service plans for each individual on caseload.
3. Develop and monitor objectives and individual progress as it relates to specific goals.
4. Attend and contribute to all ISP/IEP and other meetings and periodic progress reviews.
5. Carry out and document contact for all individuals on caseload in accordance with Service Plan.
6. Maintain all required documentation for each case.
7. Maintain contact with all program staff providing services to individuals, appropriate agencies and persons.
8. Accomplish all other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: High School graduate or G.E.D with full time programmatic and/or supervisor/administrative experience working with persons with disabilities. Must be Medication Administration Program (MAP) certified, if not must be able to obtain within 60 days of hire.
Supervision Given: Not applicable.
Supervision Received: The incumbent is supervised directly by the Director of Day Services or their designee.