Supportive Housing Case Manager
GAAMHA has new Women’s Supportive Housing sites opening soon in both Gardner and Greenfield!
SUPPORTIVE HOUSING – Case Manager
Job Description: The Case Manager provides services to clients with Substance Use Disorder who live in GAAMHA Supportive Housing facilities. These services include a full range of case management activities with a goal of developing self-sufficiency and sustained recovery for the individuals served. The Case Manager is also responsible to ensure that the facilities are properly maintained to reflect the safety, hygiene and appearance standards that GAAMHA requires for all programs.
• The incumbent is responsible for the coordination and implementation of
service elements to the client.
• The incumbent is responsible for the development with the client of the
individual service plan and its elements.
• The incumbent will match the client’s needs with appropriate resources.
• The incumbent will administer urinalysis/breathalyzer tests to ensure compliance with program rules.
• The incumbent will assist the client in utilizing support systems and available
• The incumbent will be responsible for all related recordkeeping and reports.
• The incumbent will adhere to applicable laws, regulations and agency policies
governing the disclosure of client identifying data and confidentiality.
• The incumbent will attend all mandatory meetings and trainings.
• The incumbent will network and represent GAAMHA Supportive Housing in the community and will conduct themselves in a manner that reflects the values and professional standards of the agency.
• Other tasks as may be deemed necessary.
Qualifications: Successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s Level Degree or demonstrated equivalent experience, candidates with CADC or LADC and experience in residential treatment settings preferred. Incumbent must possess a working knowledge of 12 Step programs and other mutual aid support programs. Must have excellent oral, written and social skills and be able to demonstrate cultural competence and carry out all duties in compliance with HIPAA and 42CFR Part 2. Incumbent must possess computer skills and be proficient in MS Office. Incumbent must hold a valid driver’s license.
Supervision Given: The Case Manager will be accountable to supervise and assist the sober house managers with there duties and ensure that the sober houses are in proper order.
Supervision Received: The Case Manager receives administrative supervision from the Senior Supportive Housing Case Manager and clinical supervision from the Clinical Supervisor.