The Administrative Assistant will perform clerical duties and other duties as is needed for GAAMHA Incorporated.
1. Maintain and develop all needed reports.
2. Maintain files for all necessary reports.
3. Maintain individual’s files and perform internal quality assurance on file systems.
4. Maintain all program records and provide all needed clerical support to GAAMHA staff.
5. Coordinate all meetings and schedules as required.
6. Attend all required meetings and record minutes.
7. Establish and maintain a timely notification system with respect to due dates of all required reviews and inspections of reports, evaluations, etc.
8. Establish computerized record keeping systems in collaboration with Director of Day Services and/or his assignees.
9. Track all individual goal performance data and analyze as directed.
10. Work with other staff in regards to Quality Assurance and other monitoring systems.
11. Other duties as requested.
Qualifications: High School graduate or G.E.D. required with at least two years full time experience in performing general clerical and related tasks. Must be able to use all related equipment and be proficient with Microsoft Office Programs and other programs as identified.
Supervision Given: None
Supervision Received: The incumbent is supervised directly by the Program Director.