MISSION STATEMENT OF GAAMHA, INC.
The mission of GAAMHA, Inc. is to provide meaningful support, training, treatment, avenues to employment, and personalized opportunities to individuals with disabilities and substance use disorders; and to offer quality transportation services to the people who live in the communities we serve.
Goals and Operating Principles
· GAAMHA, Inc. shall undertake efforts to provide, within its capacity, all needed services that are determined as necessary by the communities we serve.
· All persons have the right to receive all necessary services that are available by this organization.
· All persons shall be given the opportunity to participate in community based activities alongside their non-disabled peers.
· All persons have the right to exercise a choice in their programs, and to partake in all aspects of planning and delivery.
· All persons have the right to engage in activities that are community based, and include those from the community that are non-disabled.
· All persons shall participate in non-segregated activities as a part of GAAMHA programming.
· GAAMHA, Inc. shall work to inform, and enhance the communities we serve as to the value of the persons we serve.
· GAAMHA, Inc. shall make all efforts to empower and enable our consumers and their families to self-determine their needs, and take control of their lives.
· GAAMHA, Inc. shall not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, military service or physical disability.