PATHWAY HOUSE – Intake Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
The Intake Coordinator/Administrative Assistant will provide clerical duties for Pathway House and GAAMHA Substance Use Services.
- The incumbent will receive visitors and coordinate all incoming calls, to include taking messages and other related tasks.
- The incumbent will conduct over-the-phone referrals/interviews with providers and prospective residents using GAAMHA electronic referral forms.
- The incumbent will verify insurance eligibility for prospective and enrolled residents daily, and maintain resident census and current insurance information.
- The incumbent is responsible for the submission of electronic authorization, enrollment, and disenrollment documents to insurance companies as well as Mass DPH/BSAS.
- Incumbent will provide billing summaries to Accounts Receivable department on a timely basis for submission to funders.
- Generate reports, internal documents, outgoing correspondence as needed for Program Director, Clinical Supervisor and Clinical Staff.
- Attend required trainings and meetings as assigned by Program Director.
- Other duties as assigned by Program Director.
- All responsibilities, activities and duties to be carried out consistent and in adherence to the ethical and confidentiality standards and incumbent must represent GAAMHA professionally in all interactions with other providers and the public.
Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent, with 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position or related field. Must have excellent oral, written and social skills and be able to demonstrate cultural competence and carry out all duties in compliance with HIPAA and 42CFR Part 2. Incumbent must possess computer skills and be proficient in MS Office. Incumbent must hold a valid driver’s license.
Supervision Given: None.
Supervision Received: The incumbent is supervised by the Program Director.
This is a full time position with competitive compensation and a generous benefit, sick and vacation time package.