PATHWAY HOUSE – Clinical Supervisor
This Clinical Supervisor position is for our Pathway House program, which is a 20 bed Residential Recovery Home for adult men diagnosed with Substance Use Disorders. This position is full-time with salary and benefits.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership and clinical supervision to the clinical staff while ensuring that high quality treatment services are delivered in accordance with evidence based practices and remain compliant with regulations and mandates.
1. Provides clinical supervision, both group and individual, to clinical staff and interns and documents for licensure or certification purposes.
2. Assists with development of program curricula that adhere to evidence based practices and are consistent with the core values of the Pathway House program.
3. Ensures that program services are compliant with state and federal regulations as mandated by contracts with funders/licensors.
4. Identifies training needs for clinical staff to make sure that all services are delivered by highly trained and proficient individuals.
5. Participate in scheduled case conferences and other GAAMHA and Pathway
meetings as required.
6. Assists staff in the development of collaborative relationships with outside provider agencies and referral sources.
7. Reviews all clinical files on a regular basis to provide quality assurance and guidance to staff.
8. Assist staff with crisis intervention and guidance with clinically challenging situations.
9. Work with management team to develop and implement policies and procedures.
10. Additional duties and activities as assigned by Chief Operating Officer including but not limited to, interviewing of new clinical staff, reports, facilitation of groups, providing direct counseling to clients on an as needed basis, cross training of staff, attendance at provider meetings and professional development trainings.
Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or a closely related field. Valid Certification or Licensure in Substance Use Disorders or Mental Health (CADC, LADC-I, LCSW, LICSW, LMHC) is strongly preferred. Minimum of three (3) years of experience in substance abuse counseling and a minimum of (2) years of clinical supervisory experience in a substance abuse setting. Incumbent must possess a working knowledge of 12 Step programs. Must have excellent oral, written and social skills and be able to demonstrate cultural competence and carry out all duties in compliance and consistence with HIPAA and 42CFR Part 2. Preference given to individuals with experience working in recovery homes and/or with BSAS funded programs.
Supervision Given: Clinical supervision is given to all members of clinical staff.
Supervision Received: The Chief Operating Officer supervises the incumbent.